EDIBLE ARRANGEMENTS GROUP
ADVANCEMENT ASSOCIATION (EAGAA)
Effective at Any Scale
EAGAA advises and supports hundreds of independent Edible Arrangements franchise owners who deliver fresh fruit in small, non-diesel trucks and refrigerated vans. Until recently, most EAGAA members purchased fuel at retail prices with conventional credit cards. Because fuel is not a franchisee's dominant expense, fuel cards have rarely been a top-of-mind concern. But, without concise purchasing reports or ways of tracking unauthorized buys, franchise owners were missing significant budgeting, tax accounting, and purchasing control opportunities.
EAGAA invited Guttman to explain the issues — and propose a solution — at the organization's 2018 national conference. Guttman’s service rep did their homework, interviewing franchise owners and researching their fuel suppliers. Then he designed an experimental, franchise-scale program that would offer EAGAA members:
- Customized pricing at convenient fuel stops nationwide
- Concise weekly purchasing reports
- Restrictions on non-fuel purchases
Operating at scales of one to 10 vehicles, the number of EAGAA members who have adopted the Guttman fleet fuel card continues to grow.
The EAGAA case demonstrates the Guttman fleet fuel card's adaptability to ventures of almost any scale. (As one of our service reps says, "A gallon is a gallon.") EAGAA card users can save cost and time, and minimize risk, with:
- Consistent, complete, custom-built reports that show fuel prices, fueling locations, and items charged to each card
- A dedicated, personal Guttman "fuel consultant" standing by to answer questions and expedite requests
- All the features of the Guttman fleet fuel approach, including our standing commitment to:
- No fees
- No contracts
To learn about Guttman Energy fleet fueling card program, call Matt at 724.489.5144.